Integrated Behavioral Technologies is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide access to evidence based interventions (Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavior Technologies) to clients diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders living in rural areas. Direct service providers work under the supervision of an Autism Specialist or Board Certified Behavior Analyst implementing individualized behavior plans that are derived to increase skill acquisition and decrease problem behavior.
We know that raising children in today's world can be difficult. IBT is a group of caring individuals whose goal is to provide these children and their families with the services they need to succeed. We are a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that serves children across the state of Kansas with a focus on rural and low-income areas. While we primarily work with children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder (ASD), we also work with a variety of other children and populations to provide equal access to effective learning environments regardless of income and disability status.
Direct Service Providers (includes IIS, respite, supportive home care providers, RBT): These individuals are responsible for attending team meetings, conducting sessions as outlined in the treatment plan, collecting data, and communicating with the rest of the team in a positive manner. DSPs vary in their roles on the team and come from a variety of backgrounds. They work under the direct supervision of the consultant and team leaders and are responsible for sending any questions about programming/coverage/client needs to their direct supervisors.
ABA Autism Tutor
Manhattan and surrounding areas
Commensurate upon experience
- A minimum of high school diploma or GED.
- Verifiable references need to be included on resume.
- Availability on the weekends and in the evenings.
- Ability to pass background checks.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Experience in working with children with autism (1000 hours preferred).
- Currently engaged in studies in applied behavior analysis, psychology, education, or a related field.
- Experience providing applied behavior analytic services.
- Experience doing in-home care and working with families.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well on a team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- General ability to use Microsoft Office products (word, excel, etc.).
How to Apply:
Online Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdtQZ4bmya-3sdg7bEuZZKQjzwPK_wg...
Closing Date: August 12, 2019