Associate Degree of Nursing Program Outcome Data
ADN Program Student Achievement Data
|Licensure Pass Rates (KSBN)||93.33%||90.24%||100%||100%||87.5%|
|Completion May Graduating Class||91.7%||100%||87.5%||95.6%||91%|
|Completion December Graduating Class||72.2% *||78.3%||87.5%||75%||87%|
* - COVID Pandemic Year
ADN End of Program Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs):
The intention is for the student to be able to:
- The intention is for the student to utilize evidence-based practice and:
- Illustrate and model the ability to think critically and make safe and effective clinical judgments using the nursing process.
- Identify and model caring behaviors in practicing the art and science of nursing within a diverse population.
- Identify and model effective communication and collaborative processes with client and members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
- Identify and Model patient care that implements professional standards and scope of practice within legal, ethical, and agency policies.
- Identify and model the care and leadership needed to meet client needs using available resources and current technology.
- Design and implement the teaching and learning processes needed to promote and maintain health and to reduce risks for a variety of clients.
ADN Kansas Core Program Outcomes
The Student Learning Outcomes of the Manhattan Area Technical College Associate Degree Completion Program are evident when its graduates are able to:
- Integrate caring behaviors in practicing the art and science of nursing within a diverse population.
- Implement professional standards and scope of practice within legal, ethical, and regulatory frame works.
- Collaborate with clients and members of the inter-professional health care team to optimize client outcomes.
- Formulate safe and effective clinical judgments guided by the nursing process, clinical reasoning, and evidence-based practice.
- Manage care and provide leadership to meet client needs using available resources and current technology.
- Generate teaching and learning processes to promote and maintain health and reduce risks for a global population.
- Demonstrate effective communication methods to manage client needs and to interact with other health care team members.
- Seek learning opportunities to promote career development and continuing competence.