|ALC COVID Update|
The Manhattan Tech campus and Adult Learning Center are avaliable for visitors by appointment only.
If you would like to meet with someone to discuss our program please schedule an appointment to come in. Please email us here to schedule an appointment.
|Masks or facial coverings are required while on the Manhattan Tech campus including the Adult Learning Center.|
|Due to ongoing health regulations, the Adult Learning Center’s may not be able to answer the phone. Please leave a voicemail, or email us as we are frequently monitoring email throughout the day. Email us here.|
Manhattan Tech and the Adult Learning Center have joined together to offer students quality GED and English as a Second Language (ESL) instruction on the Manhattan Tech Campus! This is exciting news as students will have access to resources across campus while working on their GED or English language skills.
The Adult Learning Center Grant program is unable to provide free services to F1 and J1 visa holders. Please see the Eligibility section for more detials.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older at the time of registration.
- Applicants must attend ALL DAYS of orientation.
- GED applicants under 18 years of age must provide official documentation of school withdrawal.
- All new students must register online and GED Students must bring government issued photo ID.
ID must show your picture, birthday, and have your signature
- Children are not allowed to be in orientation, testing, or classes.
- If there is no room in the class for you, we will put your name on a waiting list for another class.
Orientation applcations are due the Wednesday before.
We will start right at the posted time, tardy applicants will have to wait until the next orientation.
|GED:||January 12th | 8:30am|
|ESL:||January 13th & 14th | 9:00am|