|COVID-19 Update in Regards to Campus/Group Visits|
Until further notice, Manhattan Tech will be unable to schedule any group or campus visits in person. All meetings will be held virtually with an admissions representative.
In accordance with federal, local, and state recommendations/mandates the college will be conducting all admission appointments virtually until further notice. Campus visits will be conducted via Zoom ideally.
- If you have already scheduled a campus visit, please know a representative will reach out to you with instructions for rescheduling your appointment.
- Please use the scheduling tool SetMore to schedule your virtual hangout appointments. Note that admissions will confirm your appointment by sending you a Zoom calendar request. Additionally, admissions will initiate the appointment through Zoom.
Please be patient with admission representatives as prior appointments may be running long due to the nature of this situation. We will do our best to initiate the appointment as close to the start of the scheduled appointment as possible but ask that you are logged in and available at your scheduled time. You will find instructions on how to participate in a Zoom meeting below.
During your appointment, please make every effort to be in a quiet space to ensure clear communication. For best service, please be logged into Zoom from a laptop, tablet or desktop with webcam/microphone capabilities to ensure full usage of the software including video, audio and screen sharing.
Instructions: Participate in a Zoom meeting
Once your appointment is booked through the online scheduling tool (SetMore) you will receive a Zoom calendar invite request to the email provided through the scheduler. This will contain all the information necessary to join the Zoom meeting.
Zoom can be accessed via various methods:
- Click the join link in your email or calendar invitation.
- Depending on your default web browser, you may be prompted to open Zoom.
For additional assistance refer to the Zoom Support Website.
What you should know before your meeting
- Please join the meeting at your scheduled appointment time. If you are late to join, our admissions representative may not be able to accommodate an extension to the meeting time.
- Please be prepared and dressed as though you are attending an in-person meeting.
- We strongly recommend that you use a desktop/laptop with a stable internet connection in a quiet area to ensure safety and security.
- If you choose to use your phone, please do not do so while driving. Our admissions representatives reserve the right to end the meeting if this occurs.
Virtual Campus Visit
We are no longer accepting visits for Dental Hygiene and Automotive Collision Repair as they are closing down effective Fall 2020.
While all on-campus visits and events are currently canceled until further notice due to precautions related to coronavirus, we can't wait to connect with you virtually!
You can get a glimpse into campus and how Manhattan Tech can provide you a HIRE Education! If you want to get the full experience by connecting with an admissions representative schedule a virtual campus tour. We'd love to show you around.