City: Junction City
Post date: June 25, 2020
Company Name: Geary Community Hospital
Under the direction of the office nurse, physician, other providers, and clinic management provides clinic support through the performance of various office tasks. The medical assistant must be able to work effectively as a member of a team of medical and other support staff, and provide excellent patient/family customer service. Duties of this role include:
- Track test results and ensure they are documented and filed properly
- Maintain practice supplies
- Ensure exam rooms are properly equipped
- Administer vaccines
- Perform quality assessments.
- Promote patient independence teaching them and their families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Provide quality healthcare and promote the well-being of those we serve.
- Current certification or registration as a medical assistant
- One year of experience in a medical clinic preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with coding diagnoses as per ICD-10
- Basic computer skills which enable documentation and required administrative tasks
How to Apply
October 30, 2020