Fall 2020 at Manhattan Tech with COVID-19
Your health and safety are at the forefront of our return to campus plans and our commitment to providing you with a high-quality, affordable education is unwavering.
One thing is certain in these uncertain times -- our support for you will never change. Manhattan Tech will adapt to meet the challenges presented by COVID-19.
COVID screener is required
The survey below is for verification of health status to ensure that if someone would start to show symptoms, we can identify those and have documentation to provide to local health officials if we would have a COVID-19 case on campus. Please answer all required questions to ensure the safety of all our students and employees.
What to expect while on campus
New required safety protocols
Manhattan Tech will require everyone on our campus to follow new safety protocols:
- A COVID health screener will be required daily for anyone entering any Manhattan Tech building.
- Cloth face coverings may always be required in all campus property, including classrooms and labs. The face covering must cover your nose and mouth at all times.
- Physical distancing guidelines must be followed on all college property. This requires you to remain at least 6-8 feet apart from other individuals, unless the core activity requires a shorter distance with additional PPE for safety (e.g., gloves, face shields, gowns, etc.)
- Students should report to campus only when they have class or pre-scheduled meetings to minimize the number of people on campus.
- Everyone is asked to maintain good hygiene with frequent handwashing.
Manhattan Tech will follow stringent cleaning protocols in accordance with public health and Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations. New signs in all buildings will help you navigate traffic patterns and maintain social distancing. In addition, plexiglass shields at service counters have been installed for added protection.