Post date: July 8, 2020
Company Name: Farm Bureau Financial Services
Are you looking to join a company that cares about its employees and invests in you through continued training and education? Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service? If so, this Commercial Services Associate – Agent/Client Support Representative opportunity may be a great fit for you!
Who We Are: With Farm Bureau Financial Services, our client/members can feel confident knowing their family, home, cars and other property are protected. We value a culture where integrity, teamwork, passion, service, leadership and accountability are at the heart of every decision we make and every action we take. We’re proud of our more than 80-year commitment to protecting the livelihoods and futures of our client/members and creating an atmosphere where our employees thrive.
What You’ll Do: As a Commercial Services Associate – Agent/Client Support Representative, you will provide quality service in the Commercial Services in-bound call center by creating and maintaining positive relationships with agents and client/members, while providing prompt service, education, and processing. You will:
- Research and respond to telephone inquiries and written inquiries from agents or client/members regarding commercial coverages, premium rating, billing procedures, and systems.
- Perform basic processing for policy changes and cancellations.
- Assist agents and office personnel with quoting policies and answering questions related to policy changes and billing invoices.
- Review submitted materials for completeness and accuracy; perform follow-ups as needed with agents, underwriting, client/members, and third-party vendors for information.
- Order and submit motor vehicle reports and interpret violation codes by reviewing them against underwriting criteria for accidents, violations, and major offenses.
What It Takes to Join Our Team:
- High school diploma or equivalent required plus 1 year of relevant experience is required.
- Exceptional customer service skills are required, including strong verbal communication and business writing skills.
- Must have or attain knowledge of all industry-specific inquiry and automated rating systems.
- Flexibility to organize and process work to meet Farm Bureau standards with limited supervision under tight deadlines.
- Ability to spend 80% of your day on the telephone, while spending most of your time at a desk.
- Excellent analytical, customer service, communication, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer knowledge and accurate keyboard skills (45 NWPM).
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language. Bilingual helpful.
- Work from our office in Manhattan, KS. Standard hours are 8am-4:30pm Monday through Friday, but you will rotate through a 10am-6:30pm shift approximately 5 times per month.
What We Offer You: When you’re on our team, you get more than a great paycheck. The starting pay is $15.00/hour, and you’ll also hear about career development and educational opportunities. We offer an enhanced 401K with a match, low cost health, dental, and vision benefits, and life and disability insurance options. We also offer paid time off, including holidays and volunteer time, and teams who know how to have fun. Farm Bureau....where the grass really IS greener!
If you're interested in joining a company that appreciates its employees, provides growth and professional development opportunities, and offers great benefits, we invite you to apply today!
Starting pay is $15/hour.
July 8, 2020