City: Junction City
Post date: June 25, 2020
Company Name: Geary Community Hospital
Door Screeners provide primary support to Geary Community Hospital by greeting patients and enforcing visitor policies. They also assist with the safe flow and accountability of patients into and out of the facility.
- 5 - 8 hours shifts available
- Monday through Friday 7:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Monday through Friday 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Sunday through Saturday 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sunday through Saturday 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Sunday through Saturday 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
Competencies and Required Skills:
- Good oral communication
- Welcoming personality and pleasant demeanor
- Dependable and reliable regarding work schedule
- Able to follow directions
- Able to enforce guidelines and compliance with GCHs visitor policy
- Able to comfortably interact with a diverse population
- Has cultural awareness and sensitivity
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
Door Screener Procedures:
- Greet all patients, visitors, and personnel upon entry to facility.
- Check temperatures and asks screening questions of all patients, visitors, and personnel of GCH.
- Determine purpose of visit.
- Issue visitor badges to all visitors and patients.
- Answer general questions.
- Direct patients and visitors to appropriate location within facility.
- Maintain required logs of patients, visitors, and personnel.
- Participates in maintaining the facility in a clean and orderly manner.
- Consistently provides excellent service to patients, guests and coworkers to promote efficiency and satisfaction.
- Follows safety precautions to prevent injury to self, patients or others, and to prevent damage to hospital equipment/property. Follows policy in promptly reporting workplace injuries, occupational exposures, and other incidents.
- Utilizes Hospital communication channels to receive and distribute relevant information.
- Conforms to the GCH Compliance Plan including the Code of Conduct and reports violations or suspected violations as outlined therein.
- Complies with hospital and department policies.
- Upholds strict patient, staff, and organization confidentiality.
How to Apply
October 30, 2020