March 29, 2019 from 10:30 AM -1:00 PM has been selected to have prospective students, who are ready to commit to obtaining a degree in the Career Technical Education (CTE) Field, sign a Letter of Intent. This amazing educational opportunity is open to all high school seniors, recent GED Completers, and anyone who is interested in starting college pathways.
Below are programs that will take part in the 1st annunal CTE Signing Day:
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Automotive Collision Repair
- Nursing - Requires accpetance into program
- Automotive Technology
- Dental Hygiene - Requires accpetance into program
- Building Trades
- Information & Network Technology
- Business Administration
- Electric Power & Distribution - Requires Class A CDL prior to attendance
- Medical Laboratory Technology - Requires accpetance into program
Those interested in making a commitment to these programs, are encouraged to participate in the Manhattan Area Technical College CTE Letter of Intent Signing Day Event. Signing a Letter of Intent with Manhattan Tech will secure your seat for the Fall 2019 Term*, in one of the highly competitive CTE Programs.
Manhattan Tech CTE Letter of Intent Signing Day is a time of celebration; family and friends are welcome and encouraged to witness this special time of commitment to education. For those unable to attend the event in person, this event will be videotaped and posted on the our website.
- 10:30 - 11:00 AM - Check-In
- 11:00 - Noon - Presentation/Signing of Fall 2019 CTE Students
- Noon - 1:00 PM - Hors d'oeuvre and Refreshments Served
For any questions or for more information contact admissions, email@example.com, 785-587-2800
RSVP to take part in the event below:
*Perspective students must complete the entire admissions process in order to take part in classes for fall 2019.