Are you looking to grow your career at a place that cares about its employees and invests in you through continued training and education? Farm Bureau Financial Services is looking for a candidate who thrives on teamwork and wants to experience professional satisfaction and growth at an insurance organization that’s focused on Protecting Livelihoods and Futures.
Who is Farm Bureau Financial Services: With Farm Bureau Financial Services, our client/members can feel confident knowing their family, home, cars and other property are protected. We value a culture where integrity, teamwork, passion, service, leadership and accountability are at the heart of every decision we make and every action we take. We’re proud of our more than 75-year commitment to protecting the livelihoods and futures of our client/members and creating an atmosphere where our employees thrive.
What You'll Do: If you’re passionate about helping others, we may have the perfect opportunity for you to be a part of our effort to protect the livelihoods and futures of our customers. Our ideal candidate is team oriented and highly motivated, projecting a positive image of Farm Bureau by providing exceptional first call resolution service to our agents, and customers from our inbound contact center. Areas in which we provide service include billing assistance, policy service, system support and professional response to inquiries. Maintaining professional and productive relationships with our agency force, customers, and internal departments to ensure the aims and objectives of Farm Bureau are achieved is imperative, as well as providing them a standard of service that results in a consistent, positive experience by focusing on the relationship at each interaction.
What We Offer You: When you’re on our team, you get more than a great paycheck. You’ll hear about career development and educational opportunities, an enhanced 401K with a match, low cost health, dental, and vision benefits, life and disability insurance options, and paid time off, including holidays and volunteer time. On top of that, casual Fridays and teams who know how to have fun. Farm Bureau….where the grass really IS greener!
Customer Service Representative I
627 KFB Plaza, Manhattan, KS 66503
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one – two years of customer service experience.
- Must have good math skills, excellent communication and customer service skills; and basic knowledge of insurance products, industry products/standards, or the ability to learn them.
- A willingness to work towards obtaining industry designations/certifications including property/casualty agent license preferred.
- Must have basic understanding of computer software such as Microsoft Office Suite, Keyboard skills of 40 – 45 NWPM.
- Work schedule is 10:00A – 7:00P Monday- Friday and occasionally work a 9:00A – 1:00P shift on a prescheduled designated Saturday, approximately once every 10-12 weeks.
- Must be comfortable with being on the phone the majority of your day.
How to Apply:
To Apply complete an application at https://fbfs.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=1&c=fbfs&id=1744
Application Closing Date: February 28, 2019