If you’re passionate about helping others, we may have the perfect opportunity for you to be a part of our effort to protect the livelihoods and futures of our customers. Our ideal candidate is team oriented and highly motivated, projecting a positive image of Farm Bureau by providing exceptional first call resolution service to our agents, and customers from our inbound contact center. Areas in which we provide service include billing assistance, policy service, system support and professional response to inquiries. Maintaining professional and productive relationships with our agency force, customers, and internal departments to ensure the aims and objectives of Farm Bureau are achieved is imperative, as well as providing them a standard of service that results in a consistent, positive experience by focusing on the relationship at each interaction.
Customer Service Representative II
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one – two years of customer service experience.
- Must have good math skills, excellent communication and customer service skills; and basic knowledge of insurance products, industry products/standards, or the ability to learn them.
- A willingness to work towards obtaining industry designations/certifications including property/casualty agent license preferred.
- Must have basic understanding of computer software such as Microsoft Office Suite, Keyboard skills of 40 – 45 NWPM.
- Must be comfortable with being on the phone the majority of your day.
- Work from our office in Manhattan, KS.
- Hours during training (approximately the first 6 weeks of employment) are 8am - 4:30pm Monday through Friday. Set schedule after training is 10:30am – 7:00pm Monday through Friday, with occasional Saturdays (1 prescheduled weekend approximately every 10-12 weeks) from 9am - 1pm.
How to Apply:
To Apply complete an application at https://fbfs.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=1&c=fbfs&id=1822
Application Closing Date: March 1, 2019