- Reports directly to the Production Manager.
- Responsible for soldering fine pitch surface mount components
- Hand soldering components
- Inspecting boards for minor faults and correcting problems such as solder balls, solder bridges, inadequate solder, and incorrect device orientation.
- Performs minor repair work as needed
- Experienced with cutting, stripping, tinning and crimping wire and pins.
- Maintains accurate documentation
Below are skills representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Daily attendance and on time
- Recognizes component types, values and correct orientation
- Hand soldering of surface mount and through hole devices
- Prepares and solders wire connections, surface mount and through hole shorts
- Possess good understanding of IPC610 and J-STD-001 (preferred)
- Experienced with using microscopes to visually inspect the work performed(preferred)
- Experienced with reading schematics (preferred)
- Experienced with reading drawings (preferred)
- Experienced with using basic hand tools and rulers/scales (preferred)
- Experienced using calipers (preferred)
- Experienced with using manufacturing work instructions and visual aids (preferred)
- Must complete, and show proficiency on all basic assembler’s training tasks, as outlined on the Production training checklist, within 90 days after hire
- Available for overtime as needed
How to Apply:
To Apply complete an application at https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/mid-continent-controls-00cf39bf/electr...
Application Closing Date: April 30, 2019