Friday, October 21, 2022 - 9:00am to 1:00pm
This program orientation is for students admitted to the spring 2023 program class.
Advising Appointments: 8:00 - 9:00 A.M.
- Those students still needing to be enrolled will be contacted via email and phone to set up advising appointments ahead of time during a specific block.
Check-In: 9:00 – 9:15 A.M. (Commons) - Students need to bring their Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Upon checking in, students must verify that they know their login credentials.
Registration Agreement, PIU, Parking Passes, and Student IDs: 9:15 – 9:30 A.M.
- Students will completion of the registration agreement, PIU, and parking passes. Students must know their make, model, color, and license plate.
Student Services, Financial Aid, Business Office, TLC, and Accommodation/Safety Presentations: 9:30 – 10:20 A.M.
- The presentation will be given from multiple offices to assist students in navigating the resources available to them at Manhattan Tech. Additionally, students will complete the registration agreement and PIU form to enroll in spring semester courses.
Program Orientation/Tools: 10:30 A.M.
- Electric Power and Distribution students program orientation with faculty.