Registrar Update COVID-19

Please feel free to contact us by email at There might be a delay in operations but all processes listed on the Registrar's homepage are being handled during this time.

Transcript Services: Transcripts may be ordered online via National Student Clearing House.  The Registrar’s Office will be accessing and processing transcript requests remotely.  Whenever possible, please order electronic transcripts, as it will limit the delay for paper processing and mailing.

Enrollment & Degree Verification: Student frequently need verification of college enrollment for a variety of reasons, including maintaining insurance benefits, demonstrating eligibility for scholarships, and renewing military IDs. The Registrar's office uses National Student Clearing House to process enrollment and degree verifications. This process will continue remotely by our registrars office. 

Registrar Page for More Information 


The following are commonly asked questions related to the registrar office. 

Registrar FAQs

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a federal law that protects the privacy of students and their education records. 

FERPA says colleges / universities cannot release student information without the written permission of the student.  This means student information cannot be shared with others (parents, spouses, or other individuals) without student consent and student signature.  

The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education.  Also called the Buckley Amendment, FERPA ensures the following rights to all students:

  • The right to review their education records
  • The right to seek amendment to inaccurate or misleading records
  • The right to consent to disclosure of their education records
  • The right to file a complaint with the FERPA office in Washington, D.C.

An evaluation of transfer credit will be completed after an admission application has been submitted.  The student must request official transcripts be sent from the accredited institution to the Manhattan Tech Registrar's Office,  Credit from unofficial transcripts will not be considered for transfer.  The Registar or his or her designee will determine the equivalency of transfer courses.  In most cases the transcript will be evaluated within 30 days of receipt by the Office of the Registrar.  

You may view and print an unofficial copy of your transcript through your MATC Online account. Official transcripts can be ordered by following the steps outline on the Registrar's page

Recent high school graduates who took concurrent/dual credit/Excel in CTE courses with MATC will have until August 1st of the same year they graduated to request a transcript be sent to a post-seoncdary institution without charge. If you are requesting a transcript to be mailed to your home or workplace, a $10.00 fee will be required. 

Absolutely! Keep in mind some limitations on transfer credit are (1) the course(s) must be equivalent courses to those offered at Manhattan Tech and taken from a regionally-accredited college/university as recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, and (2) only courses with a grade of C or higher will transfer. Simply have the institution(s) where the other courses are completed send an official transcript to Manhattan Tech for evaluation.

Maybe! It is always up to the receiving institution how credits will transfer. If you plan to transfer to another institution after completing your studies at Manhattan Tech, you should check with that institution to see how your courses will transfer.