- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- EPA Certification - (Preferred)
- General knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems (Preferred)
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and give solutions that are beneficial to the customer and the company
- Understand and apply all relevant building and safety codes
- Excellent verbal skills
- Professional phone skills
- Strong interpersonal communication ability
- Well organized and ability to work independent
IT’S ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP
Polestar Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning is a family owned business that has provided incomparable services across the Kansas City metro area since 1984. We take pride in our work every single day and make sure that the job gets done right the first time. At Polestar, we really believe that, “It’s About the Relationship”, in everything we do. We focus on building long lasting relationships with ALL of our customers and employees. When you are an employee at Polestar you are not just a number, you are a part of our Family.
Polestar Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning is growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. People often come to us looking for a job, but they stay with us because they find a fulfilling career with professional development, high compensation potential, industry leading benefits, and amazing support staff.
Why We Need You
We'll work with you to nail down a schedule that works best for you!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we are hiring top of the line HVAC Install Technicians who genuinely cares about the customers and are looking for long term career progression. We are seeking an HVAC Install Technician that demonstrates drive and technical skill that exceed customers’ expectations. The position requires the individual to be detail oriented and trustworthy with great communication skills. Candidates must have experience servicing residential HVAC systems and understand the importance of regular communication with your dispatcher, manager, and service teams.
Job duties would include installation of new heating and air-conditioning systems, Indoor air quality units such as germicidal lights, Humidifiers, high end filtration systems. The individual will also maintain and service this HVAC equipment. Must work well in a team environment and maintain a good attitude.
How We Reward our Employees
- 40-hour work weeks, guaranteed
- Strong compensation structure
- Clearly defined path to obtain Certifications
- Great Benefits: Medicals, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, and PTO
- New technology & access to integrated software
- 401k Plan with an industry leading company match
- Partake in many company events, outings, and volunteer opportunities
At Polestar Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning you will be appreciated by your team, our customers, and have a direct impact on the success of the entire organization. If you’re interested in considering a new opportunity please apply here today.
Polestar Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to apply:
December 31, 2020