We are looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC Technician to install, maintain and repair heating, cooling and ventilation systems. Must be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems. You will be responsible for maintenance and emergency repairs. Ideal candidates will be patient and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills. Must be comfortable in an industrial environment, working in small spaces, high places and all kinds of weather conditions.
HVAC Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Install new, maintain existing and repair existing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Inspect current systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform maintenance on systems
- Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems.
- Troubleshoot current HVAC systems issues
- Repair damaged systems
- Perform emergency repairs promptly and efficiently
- Keep daily records of all maintenance functions
- Ensure compliance EPA and O.S.H.A.
- Comply with service standards, work instructions and customer’s requirements
- HVAC Technician Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- 1 + year experience as an HVAC technician or graduation/certification training from an accredited facility
- Valid Driver’s License
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Critical thinking/problem solving
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans
- Must be punctual and adhere to daily schedule
- Ability to work after hours, on weekends and holidays
- Must pass drug screen and background check
How to Apply:
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Closing Date: April 1, 2019