Post date: July 6, 2020
Company Name: Parsons Communications, Inc.
Essential Functions: Assist Lead LV Tech with LV Cabling installation jobs and other Datacom service jobs while learning the skills for solo work. Cable installation includes placement, termination, testing, and labeling that can involve cable pathway systems (cable trays, cable racks, J-Hooks or D-Rings) and Firewall and ceiling/floor penetrations requiring Firestop, and mounting of equipment & racks. DataCom service job duties would include tracing out cables, locating jacks, testing cables and jacks, installing DataCom equipment, labeling & documentation to help Lead LV Tech with service work order.
- Comfortable performing tasks on ladders, high platforms, or tight spaces in a safe manner.
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Experience on construction worksites.
- Help maintain a safety conscience work environment.
- Willingness to work hours outside of the normal 8am-5pm Monday through Friday.
- Valid Driver’s License and Transportation to work (either PCI Shop or job site).
- Familiarity with Architectural drawings.
- Familiarity with computer and network hardware or electronics.
Preferred Additional Abilities to Perform Job:
- Knowledge of Firestop Systems.
- OSHA or other Construction Safety training.
- Construction Equipment Operator Certifications.
Experience in Electrical Trad
Assist in the installation of a network infastructure, whether it is data, voice, fiber optics.
$15/hour or higher, based upon experience.
How to Apply
email resume to Jobs@parsonscomm.com
September 30, 2020