Post date: June 11, 2020
Company Name: Farm Bureau Financial Services
**Will be filled at the appropriate level based on experience**
Are you looking to grow your career with a company that cares about employees and invests in you through continued education and training? Do you pay great attention to detail, and have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills? Are you a team player with a positive “can-do, will-do” attitude, andpassionate about delivering excellent customer service? If so, this Member Services Representative opportunity may be a great fit for you!
Who We Are: At Farm Bureau Financial Services, our client/members can feel confident knowing their family, home, cars and other property are protected. We value a culture where integrity, teamwork, passion, service, leadership and accountability are at the heart of every decision we make and every action we take. We’re proud of our more than 80-year commitment to protecting the livelihoods and futures of our client/members and creating an atmosphere where our employees thrive.
What You’ll Do: As a Member Service Representative, you will join our P/C billing department who thrive in providing a simplified, courteous and consistent customer experience for our agency force and other internal Farm Bureau departments. Responsibilities include:
- Processing Electronic Funds Authorization forms
- Handling daily incoming payment
- Managing billing tasks and communicating deadlines
- Reviewing outgoing refunds for accuracy
- Responding to emails from our agency force and other internal departments to answer questions related to P/C policy billing
In this role, flexibility and a positive “can-do, will-do” attitude is key as you will have other duties and projects as assigned.
What It Takes to Join Our Team:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. An associate’s degree and/or 2 years of relevant experience (billing, account payable or receivable) is preferred.
- Strong initiative and the ability to work independently, as you will be processing approximately 150 - 200 tasks per day.
- Strong customer service skills are required, including solid verbal communication and business professional writing skills. Must maintain a positive, customer focused attitude at all times.
- Strong computer skills are required in order to quickly learn our multiple systems. Experience with Excel is preferred.
- Must be flexible and adaptive to a frequently changing work environment. Must enjoy working in a team environment and have a positive “can do-will do” attitude to do whatever is needed to get the job done.
- Be able to work 8am-4:30pm Monday through Friday from our office in Manhattan, KS.
What We Offer You: When you’re on our team, you get more than a great paycheck. You’ll hear about career development and educational opportunities. We offer an enhanced 401K with a match, low cost health, dental, and vision benefits, and life and disability insurance options. We also offer paid time off, including holidays and volunteer time and teams who know how to have fun. Add to that an onsite wellness facility and cafeteria. Farm Bureau....where the grass really IS greener!
If you're interested in joining a company that appreciates employees, provides growth and professional development opportunities and offers great benefits, we invite you to apply today!
$15-18/hour. ompensation is based on different factors, including internal equity, salary range, budget and experience of the candidate.
July 10, 2020