Post date: July 29, 2020
Company Name: Farm Bureau Financial Services
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service and are customer focused? Would you like to join a company that cares about employees and invests in you through continued training and education? Do you have strong initiative and the ability to work well independently? If so, this Member Services Representative opportunity may be a great fit for you!
Who We Are: At Farm Bureau Financial Services, our client/members can feel confident knowing their family, home, cars and other property are protected. We value a culture where integrity, teamwork, passion, service, leadership and accountability are at the heart of every decision we make and every action we take. We’re proud of our more than 80-year commitment to protecting the livelihoods and futures of our client/members and creating an atmosphere where our employees thrive.
What You’ll Do: If you’re passionate about helping others, we may have the perfect opportunity for you to be a part of our effort to protect the livelihoods and futures of our customers. Our ideal candidate is team oriented and highly motivated, projecting a positive image of Farm Bureau by providing exceptional first call resolution service to our agents, and customers from our inbound contact center. Areas in which we provide service include billing assistance, policy service, system support and professional response to inquiries. Maintaining professional and productive relationships with our agency force, customers, and internal departments to ensure the aims and objectives of Farm Bureau are achieved is imperative, as well as providing them a standard of service that results in a consistent, positive experience by focusing on the relationship at each interaction.
What It Takes to Join Our Team:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree or 1 year of relevant experience preferred.
- Strong customer service skills are required, including solid verbal communication and business professional writing skills.
- Must have initiative and ability to work independently.
- Strong computer skills are required in order to quickly learn our multiple systems. MS Office is preferred; keyboard skills of 45 – 50 NWPM.
- Must have basic math skills and ability to learn basic knowledge of insurance products.
- Must work from our office in Manhattan, Kansas. During training, hours are 8am-4:30pm for the first approximately 10 weeks. Then, hours will transition to a set schedule of 10:30am-7pm Monday through Friday with an occasional 9am-1pm shift on a prescheduled designated Saturday, approximately once every 10-12 weeks.
What We Offer You: When you’re on our team, you get more than a great paycheck. The starting pay is $15.00/hour, and you’ll also hear about career development and educational opportunities. We offer an enhanced 401K with a match, low cost health, dental, and vision benefits, and life and disability insurance options. We also offer paid time off, including holidays and volunteer time and teams who know how to have fun. Add to that an onsite wellness facility and cafeteria. Farm Bureau....where the grass really IS greener!
If you're interested in joining a company that appreciates employees, provides growth and professional development opportunities and offers great benefits, we invite you to apply today!
August 21, 2020