Due to the ever-evolving challenge of the COVID-19 coronavirus and per CDC recommendations, Manhattan Tech is cancelling all large-scale events on campus for attendance greater than 50. Events that are smaller than 50 participants will be reviewed and may continue assuming that proper social distancing guidelines can be implemented. Refer below for the most recent cancellation/postponement event/activity list.
- Manhattan Tech’s National Signing Day - Cancelled
- Spring Open House – Cancelled
- Spring Commencement – Event Cancelled at KSU Ballroom, The college is reviewing alternate methods to celebrate the academic achievements of our students and will release details later.
- Campus Visits – Cancelled until March 30th
- Group Visits – Cancelled for until June 1st
FFA Ag Mechanics and STEM Camp are under review by multiple entities and when a decision has been made an update will be provided. Events that are scheduled in the future will be reviewed in the coming weeks as we navigate this pandemic. If you have questions about it moving forward, please contact email@example.com.