MyCAA is available to spouses of service members on active duty. If you are the spouse of a service member who is serving on active duty Title 10 orders in the paygrades of E1-E5, O1-O2, or W1-W2, you may be eligible for financial assistance from the Department of Defense for education, training, and/or the occupational license and credentials necessary for a high demand, high growth portable career.  Spouses married to members of the National Guard and reserve components in these same pay grades may also be eligible.  For more information or to apply go to My CAA Website or call 800-342-9647.