- Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization
- Implement and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Registered Nurse - New Grad
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Kansas Board of Nursing.
How to Apply:
To Apply complete an application at https://ascension.ttcportals.com/jobs/3555761-rn-registered-nurse-new-gr...
Application Closing Date: June 30, 2019