According to the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the term "disability" means, with respect to an individual:
- A physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more of the major life activities of such an individual;
- A record of such an impairment; or
- Being regarded as having such an impairment.
In order to most effectively meet the needs of its students with disabilities, the Student Services Office at MATC is requesting that students with disabilities complete this form.
- Requests for accommodations must be completed each semester.
- If you change your schedule contact Student Services to adjust accommodations.