Kansas BLS Data:
BLS Data Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics (2017); Mean Wages of selected occupation in Kansas. Manhatan Tech does not guarantee the below wages.
|Employment Number in Kansas:||Average Mean Kansas Wage:|
The graduate of the Automotive Technology program will:
- Possess skills for entry-level placement utilizing the laboratory/shop requirements identified by NATEF.
- Successfully complete the ASE certification examination.
- Develop skills in automotive diagnosis and repair.
- Develop effective communication and interpersonal skills and future continuing education.
ASE Certification Areas:
- Automatic Transmission & Transaxle
- Electrical Electronic Systems
- Engine Performance
- Engine Repair
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Manual Drive Train & Axles
- Suspension & Steering
- Automotive Electrical Specialist
- Brakes Specialist
- Engine Performance Specialist
- General Automotive Technician
- Automotive Machinist
- Automatic Transmission Specialist