Campus Visit Information
A scheduled campus visit is the most useful, meaningful thing you can do to help determine if attending one of our programs of study is a good "fit" with your interests, abilities, and goals. In seeing firsthand what we do in our classrooms, shops, and labs, and by visiting with our students and instructors, you will get a feel for how much you will or won't like attending a program of study.
Campus visits are conducted by appointment on most weekdays. It is helpful if you identify specifically which program(s) you want to visit and have several dates and times in mind. Your campus visit may include:
- Meeting with an admissions counselor and taking a tour across campus, stopping by the programs you are interested in.
- Speaking with an admissions counselor or advisor regarding the requirements for your program.
- Gathering information about financial aid and scholarships.
- You are welcome to bring friends and family members along on your campus visit…the more, the merrier!
To schedule a visit please utilize the online scheduler. Please keep in mind that admissions requires at least 24 hours advance notice in order to accommodate a campus visit.
Things to keep in mind:
- Arrive in time to park.
- You will meet up with your admissions counselor in the front office. The front office is located at the entrance of the main building of the college and immediately to your left.
- Have questions to ask admissions. It is best to write these questions down and bring them with you.