If you would prefer a campus visit virtually use the scheduling tool to schedule your virtual appointments.
Note: Upon scheduling you will automatically be sent a Zoom calendar request. Additionally, admissions will initiate the appointment through Zoom. Please be patient with admission representatives as prior appointments may be running long. We will do our best to initiate the appointment as close to the start of the scheduled appointment as possible but ask that you are logged in and available at your scheduled time. You will find instructions on how to participate in a Zoom meeting below.
During your appointment, please make every effort to be in a quiet space to ensure clear communication. For best service, please be logged into Zoom from a laptop, tablet or desktop with webcam/microphone capabilities to ensure full usage of the software including video, audio and screen sharing.
Instructions: Participate in a Zoom meeting
Once your appointment is booked through the online scheduling tool (Calendly) you will receive a Zoom web conferencing details. This will contain all the information necessary to join the Zoom meeting.
Zoom can be accessed via various methods:
- Click the join link in your email or calendar invitation.
- Depending on your default web browser, you may be prompted to open Zoom.
For additional assistance refer to the Zoom Support Website.
What you should know before your meeting
- Please join the meeting at your scheduled appointment time. If you are late to join, our admissions representative may not be able to accommodate an extension to the meeting time.
- Please be prepared and dressed as though you are attending an in-person meeting.
- We strongly recommend that you use a desktop/laptop with a stable internet connection in a quiet area.
- If you choose to use your phone, please do not do so while driving. Our admissions representatives reserve the right to end the meeting if this occurs.