Application to Manhattan Tech
- Submit the online Admission Application and pay the required forty-dollar ($40.00) non-refundable application fee. Please allow at least ten (10) business days for processing of application.
Manhattan Tech Email and Online Account
- Once your application has been processed and you are a new student, you will receive an email to your personal email address listed on your application. This email will provide instructions on how to access your student portal and reset your temporary password. Your MATC email will be used for all Manhattan Tech communication.
Financial Aid/Military Education Benefits
- Federal Financial Aid is available in the form of grants, loans, and work study. If you would like to be considered for federal and state financial aid programs, complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You can submit the FAFSA online through the Department of Education’s site: www.fafsa.ed.gov. Manhattan Tech’s school code is 005500. We accept various military education benefits. Please refer to our website for details.
Submit Official Transcripts
- Official high school and college transcripts can be mailed or transferred electronically (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly from the issuing institution and received by the Registrar prior to registration. Official transcripts must be in a sealed envelope upon receipt. Additional questions about can be directed to our registrar's page transcripts may be sent to:
Manhattan Area Technical College
3136 Dickens Ave
Manhattan, KS 66503
- Schedule an appointment for the Placement Assessment, if applicable. Manhattan Tech uses the Accuplacer Assessment for placement into math and English courses. If you have taken the ACT or college level math/English classes, you may not need to take the Accuplacer. Scheduling an assessment test can be completed on our website.
Program Enrollment and New Student Orientation
- Students are required to attend New Student Orientation as well as Program Enrollment Orientation activities. During these activities, faculty and staff provide vital information that will help students make a successful transition to Manhattan Area Technical College, including Manhattan Tech Policies and Procedures, Program Course Schedules, Performance Expectations, and Tools/Equipment/Uniform Lists. Additionally, during the Program Orientation computer requirements will be covered. For a general list of requirements, visit our website.
- Visit the Manhattan Tech Virtual Bookstore to order your textbooks.
Submit Payment/Attend Class
- Students must have set up a payment option by the first day of class or have communicated with our Student Account Coordinator in regards to payment options. If you have questions about tuition, please contact us at 785-320-4512, check out the business office webpage, or email email@example.com. Manhattan Tech requires regular and punctual attendance in all classes.