The College will continue to meet regularly to assess and take into consideration the recommended COVID-19 safety guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Kansas Department of Health and Environment, and the Riley County Health Department. As safety guidelines evolved on our campus employees and students will be provided updates regarding our campus services and COVID-19 mitigation procedures.
When on a Manhattan Tech campus, individuals are encouraged to:
- Wear face masks when on campus.
- Social Distance when possible: Individuals are encouraged to avoid close contact and remain spaced at least 6 feet apart and do not share objects.
- Hand Hygiene and Respiratory Etiquette:
- Regular handwashing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available hand sanitizer can be used.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow. Wash hands immediately afterward.
- STAY HOME IF YOU DON’T FEEL WELL*
Our campus continues to have masks, hand sanitizers, and various cleaning products available to students and employees. *If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms at any time, please stay home and consult the websites below for guidance on testing.
|Students, faculty, staff, and visitors are urged to review the websites below and make informed decisions about their health and how to protect themselves.|
|Kansas Department of Health and Environment|
|Riley County Health Department|
|Center for Disease Control|