Monday, July 11, 2022 - 8:45am to 12:30pm
This is a program orientation for students that have been admitted to the fall 2022 program class.
Advising Appointments: 8:00 - 9:45 A.M.
- Those students still needing to be enrolled will be contacted via email and phone to set up advising appointments ahead of time during a specific block.
Check-In: 9:45 – 10:00 A.M. (Commons) - Students need to bring their driver's license
- Upon checking in, students will need to verify that they know their login credentials as a registration agreement and personal information update form will have to be completed on MATC Online prior to enrollment. In addition, students will get their photos taken for their student IDs.
Registration Agreement, PIU, Parking Passes: 10:00 – 10:30 A.M.
- After the presentation the students will break out for completion of the registration agreement, PIU, and parking passes. Students will need to know their make, model, color, and license plate.
Student Services, Financial Aid, Business Office, TLC, and Accommodation/Safety Presentations: 10:30 – 11:20 A.M.
- The presentation will be given in 103B from multiple offices in order to assist students in navigating the resources available to them at Manhattan Tech. Additionally, students will complete the registration agreement and PIU form in order to be enrolled in courses for the fall semester.
Program Orientation/Luncheon/Tools & Shirt Fitting: 11:30 A.M.
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Students
Program orientation and lunch with faculty.