This is a program orientation for students that have been admitted to the fall 2021 program class.
Check-In: 12:45 – 1:15 P.M. (Commons)
- Upon checking in, students will need to verify that they know their login credentials as a registration agreement and personal information update form will have to be completed on MATC Online prior to enrollment. In addition, students will get their photos taken for their clinical or student IDs.
Student Services, Financial Aid, Business Office, and TLC Presentations: 1:15 – 1:55 P.M. (103B)
- The presentation will be given in 103B from multiple offices in order to assist students in navigating resources available to them at Manhattan Tech. Additionally, students will complete the registration agreement and PIU form in order to be enrolled in courses for the fall semester.
Registration Agreement, PIU, and Parking Passes: 2:00 – 2:15 P.M.
- After the presentation the students will break out for completion of the registration agreement, PIU, and parking passes. Students will need to know their make, model, color, and license plate.
Program Orientation: 2:20 PM (Refer below)
- Medical Laboratory Technology Students
- Break out to 301A for program orientation with faculty.
- Associate Degree of Nursing Students
Break out to 103A for program orientation with faculty.