Post date: June 9, 2022
Company Name: Crain Company 3D, LLC
CC3D exists to serve local communities by providing creatively designed, efficiently built, sustainable 3-D printed homes. We are a fast-paced company seeking to reform the construction industry though pioneering the use of 3D printed concrete in our region.
Creative in design and construction. – CC3D will lead the building industry by developing and implementing creative solutions for building methods and will push the limits by re-defining design limitations.
Efficient use of technology, time, and materials. – CC3D will pioneer the use and development of new technologies in the construction industry to increase the efficiency of the building process.
Passionate to construct better quality of life. – CC3D will utilize building methods that have a low impact on the environment, maintain high quality, and create environments where families and communities will grow and thrive.
Serve people. – CC3D will serve local communities by providing high earning employment opportunities and generously sharing company profits with our employees and the communities where they work and live.
Who We Need:
- Innovative leaders who are excited about optimization.
- Pioneers who will lead the way for technology to transform the way we build.
- Creative problem solvers.
- Driven and disciplined workers who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Detail oriented and meticulous people who have an eye for high quality.
- Self-starters with a desire to make themselves and the world a better place.
- Read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.
- Perform basic layout.
- Set-up, operation, maintenance, and dismantling of 3D printer equipment.
- Trouble-shoot and solve problems on the jobsite.
- Operate on-site concrete batch plant/mixer/pump to produce printable concrete.
- Calculate batch quantities and concrete mix design.
- During the printing process, install sleeves, boxes, lintels, and other components required for building system rough-in.
- Work closely with small team of other operators.
- Listen and communicate with other employees and jobsite personnel.
- Plan and execute work to meet schedule and budget.
CC3D is an equal opportunity employer.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior construction experience is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Able to operate computer and basic software programs and applications.
- Able to lift, push, or pull up to 95 pounds (25 pounds consistently).
- Able to consistently walk, twist, bend, stoop, crawl, squat, or climb in cramped or awkward positions on a frequent basis.
- Operate machinery that vibrates on a repetitive basis.
- Perform tasks that require gross and fine hand motions and coordination.
How to Apply
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject line of email should be:
- Your Name – CC3D Employment Application
- Body of the email should include:
- A brief bio introducing yourself.
- Why are you applying?
- What excites you about the potential job?
- How does your experience and personality fit with the core values above?
- Resume (including work experience, education, skills, etc.)
- 3-5 References
December 31, 2022