The Teaching & Learning Center (TLC) is here to assist students in achieving their academic goals.
The TLC is available to all Manhattan Tech students as an open computer lab with ready access to the technology you need to be successful. We have dedicated student computer workstations, laser printing and copying, scanning, and faxing. All of which are available to both current students and alumni.
The TLC offers other resources from programs such as Grammarly and Bookshare. Complete a learning styles inventory, or find information on study planning and study rooms. Select Student Resources from the menu to gain access to these and other resources.
What else is available in the TLC?
- Access to tutoring and academic support services
- Achievement Center testing services and accommodations
- Research and database assistance
- Instruction with using webmail, MATConline, and Canvas
- Resume writing and proofreading
- Private study spaces and study rooms
- Student seminars and class orientations
If you have questions or would like to contact us, email TLC@manhattantech.edu.