Manhattan Tech offers several ways to pay your tuition.
- Pay in person at the front desk or with the Student Accounts Coordinator in the main office.
- Pay by mail with a check, money order or cashier's check to the following address:
Manhattan Area Technical College
ATTN: Student Account Specialist
3136 Dickens Ave
Manhattan, KS 66503
- If paying by check, include the student’s name and MATC ID number in the bottom left-hand corner.
- To pay online, log in to MATC online using your MATC username and password or select "My Account Information" under the "Tuition, Fees and Billing" option. If you forgot your username or password, choose the the "Reset My Password" option to reset your password.
- Enroll in a payment plan.
- Payment plans are available for Spring, Summer and Fall credit terms.
- To ensure your payment is credited to the tax year of your choice, please make your payment online in the appropriate year. Please be advised that when the college is closed, payments received in the mail will be credited after the college reopens. Postmarks will not be considered.
Note: You will need to pay your account balance or set up a payment plan by the tuition deadline to protect your enrollment.