Manhattan Tech offers a payment plan to pay tuition, student fees, and course fees. The payment plan allows students to pay account balances in monthly installments when enrolled in non-continuing education courses for fall, spring, and/or summer.
No interest or finance charges are assessed, but a 25% down payment plus a $15.00 non-refundable set-up fee is due when the agreement is signed. The remaining balance will be divided into monthly payments over the current semester, due by the fifteenth of each month. Manhattan Tech accepts cash, check money orders, credit, and debit cards.
Payment Plan Setup Steps
Complete a Payment Plan Intake Form
Submit the Payment Plan Intake Form. Please allow at least ten (10) business days for processing.
Schedule time with the Student Account Specialist to Review the Submission
After successfully submitting the Payment Plan Intake Form, a student will receive an email with a link for scheduling time with the Student Account Specialist to review viable payment plan options based on their circumstances.
What Students Need to Know about Manhattan Tech’s Payment Plan:
- A payment plan hold will be placed on the student’s account. Once the balance has been paid in full, the hold will be lifted. A payment plan hold prevents a student from enrolling in additional and upcoming courses and receiving grades, transcripts, and degrees/certifications.
- Students are responsible for the full amount of tuition, fees, lab fees, and other charges on their account that are deferred unless they officially drop and/or withdraw within the refund period.
- Failure to attend classes, or lack of attendance, does not constitute an official drop. Students are still responsible for the balance due on their accounts.
- Final payments are due before the last day of the class that semester.
- For any changes, students must contact the Student Account Specialist at 785-320-4512 or StudentAccounts@manhattantech.edu.
- Students will not be able to register in additional classes or upcoming semesters if there are any outstanding balances on their accounts. Accounts will be turned over to collections and/or the Kansas Setoff program if left unpaid at the end of the semester.
- Certificates, diplomas, and transcripts will not be processed until the account is paid in full.