The Adult Education grant program is unable to provide free services to F1 and J1 visa holders. Please see the Eligibility section for more details.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older at the time of registration.
- Applicants must attend ALL DAYS of orientation.
- GED applicants under 18 years of age must provide official documentation of school withdrawal.
You can submit this documentation with the students application or drop them off at the welcome desk inside our Manhattan campus main building.
- All new students must register online and GED Students must bring government issued photo ID.
ID must show your picture, birthday, and have your signature
- Children are not allowed to be in orientation, testing, or classes.
- If there is no room in the class for you, we will put your name on a waiting list for another class.
New Student Orientations:
Orientation applications are due the Friday before.
We will start right at the posted time, tardy applicants will have to wait until the next orientation.
|Manhattan: October 18th & 19th | 9:00am - 12:00pm
Junction City: October 21st | 12:00pm
October 20th | 9:00am - 2:00pm