The Adult Education grant program is unable to provide free services to F1 and J1 visa holders. Please see the Eligibility section for more detials.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older at the time of registration.
- Applicants must attend ALL DAYS of orientation.
- GED applicants under 18 years of age must provide official documentation of school withdrawal.
- All new students must register online and GED Students must bring government issued photo ID.
ID must show your picture, birthday, and have your signature
- Children are not allowed to be in orientation, testing, or classes.
- If there is no room in the class for you, we will put your name on a waiting list for another class.
New Student Orientations:
Orientation applcations are due the Friday before.
We will start right at the posted time, tardy applicants will have to wait until the next orientation.
August 18th & 19th | 9:00am - 2:00pm
August 16th & 17th | 9:00am - 2:00pm