The Critical Environment Technologies (CET) Program prepares students to work on building systems in high-containment laboratories, clean rooms, hospitals, data centers, production facilities, and other facilities that require special skills and knowledge to maintain critical environments.
Areas of study include:
- Biohazards Risk Reduction
- Modern Information Technology Networks
- OSHA 30 General Industry (CET)
- Electrical and Lighting
- Plumbing & Waste Neutralization
- Basic Controls
- Building Automation System Controls and Programming
- Applied Building System Controls
- Building Automation Networking and BACnet
- Airflow in Commercial and Critical Environments
Students will learn in a facility-like environment with industrial equipment. In addition to practical skills, a variety of additional certificates are integrated into the curriculum. At the end of the program, students may be eligible for either a capstone project or an internship with a local business.